Khaptad National Park
Kaptad National Park
Khaptad National Park is one of the non-touristic national parks in Nepal. This park is visited by very few numbers of tourists. The area of the Khaptad National Park is 225 square kilometer. Khaptad National Park lies in the far western region of Nepal which is covered by beautiful oak and rhododendron forests. A Hindu guru named 'Khaptad Baba' lived here for many years and found out many medicinal herbal plants. He meditated in Kaptad area for long time and reserved five kilometer area for the meditation and tranquility. Butchering, alcohol and tobacco are forbidden in his area. Bear, Leopard, common langur, musk deer and many species of bird habitat in Khaptad National Park.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu Tribhuvan Intl. Airport and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day free.
Day 02: After breakfast full day Kathmandu city sightseeing Syambhunath Temple, Pasupatinath Temple, Bouddhanath and Kathmandu Durbar square O/N at hotel.
Day 03: After breakfast Transfer to domestic airport. fly over the Mahendra Nagar (Dhangadhi), Lunch Walk along a clear trail to the park at Jhigrana [4 hrs] Night stop at Jhigrana, Dinner [Dal-bhat-tarkari tipical Nepali's foods supply by our staffs.
Day 04: After breakfast Trek start from Jhigrana to village Chorpani [3 hrs] Lunch,Trek to Chorpani to Khaptad National Park back to Chorpani and over night at camp.
Day 05: National Park Program end Back to Jhigrana about 7 hour's trek Night stop at Jhigarana
Day 06: Break fast Walk 3 hrs from Jhigrana to Mahendranagar airport Fly back to Kathmandu Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Transfer to airport and departure on your own destination.
· Pick up and drop off transport as mentioned in the itinerary
· Accommodation and three times meals per day during the tour
· Tour guide and jungle guide
· Entrance fees and government royalties
· All kind of jungle activities as mentioned in the itinerary
· Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
· International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
· All kinds of drink during tour and travel with us
· Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
· All kinds of cloth and personal belonging
· Other personal expenses and tips
· Drinks, Laundry, Tips…..
· Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency
Connect With Us :